Chandler HVAC Services Contractor
Most Trusted Chandler HVAC Contractor
The home should be as comfortable as possible since we spend so much time there. You need the most experienced Chandler HVAC Services Contractor in the industry. Rest assured, we can do the job quickly, professionally, and at an affordable price. We are available 24/7/365 to assist with all HVAC services in Chandler, AZ,
Each HVAC technician receives hands-on training to keep them up-to-date on the latest developments in heating and cooling. No job is too big or too small, so give us a call!
No matter the season, your home's comfort is essential. So, when your HVAC system fails or breaks down, you need a reliable Chandler HVAC contractor who can assist you in restoring your heating and cooling system and the comfort in your home. Look no further than tucker Hill Air, Plumbing & Electric!
Tucker Hill Air, Plumbing & Electric offers comprehensive HVAC services in Chandler, AZ, and the surrounding area. Our HVAC services include installation, replacement, repair, and maintenance, and we proudly service all types, brands, and models of HVAC systems.
Reach us at (602) 767-6812 or click here to book HVAC service in Chandler, AZ.
We offer same-day and 24-hour emergency HVAC services in Chandler.
A full-service HVAC company in Chandler, Arizona
Tucker Hill Air, Plumbing & Electric's fully licensed, trained and insured Chandler HVAC contractors have the expertise and resources to service any heating or cooling system. No matter what your HVAC needs are, our team can handle them all.
Additionally, our heating and cooling service in Chandler, AZ, includes:
- Free telephone estimates and free second opinions
- No hidden fees, no surprises
- Price-matching and 100% money-back guarantees
- We offer same-day service and 24/7 emergency HVAC repair whenever you need it
- Customer-focused service and high-quality comfort solutions!
To schedule HVAC services at your Chandler home, call (602) 767-6812 today. Our emergency Chandler HVAC contractors are standing by 24 hours a day.
Air Conditioning in Chandler
Though sometimes an A/C unit can abruptly stop working, without warning, there are usually a few signs of an impending breakdown to look out for:
- Lukewarm air blowing from the vents
- Weak airflow
- The air conditioner is not cooling to the set temperature on the thermostat
- Signs of moisture or leaks
- Unusual sounds, such as grating, grinding and squealing
- Strange smells
- High utility costs
Temperatures in Chandler, AZ can get pretty extreme, especially during the summer. So when your home's air conditioner breaks down in the middle of July, you're desperate to get the unit fixed as soon as possible. The good news is, Tucker Hill Air, Plumbing & Electric technicians are on standby, ready to service your home's A/C unit at a moment's notice.
Home Energy Audits in Chandler
Also known as a home energy assessment, a professional home energy audit will involve the following steps:
- Analyze the home's energy bills to determine base energy consumption
- Ask the homeowner about recent problems with the home's energy systems
- Inspect windows and doors for excess moisture
- Test smoke and carbon monoxide detectors
- Inspect lighting fixtures and recessed lights
- Check for air leaks
- Inspect the fireplace
- Inspect wall insulation
- Identify indoor air quality problems
- Look for electrical or other hazards
- Inspect the duct system and dryer venting
- Test for fuel leaks, replace the furnace filter and clean the furnace blower
- Inspect wiring for safety issues
A home energy audit will not only help identify potential problems but could also help homeowners save on their monthly energy costs. We encourage homeowners to schedule a home energy audit to see how much they could save!
A properly installed, maintained, and functioning duct system will support high-quality cooling and heating, and keep costs low.
Look out for the following signs of potential problems with ductwork:
- The poorly designed duct system
- Leaking ductwork
- Loose or poorly sealed registers and grills
- Twisted, kinked, crushed, or torn insulated flexible plastic air ducts
- Lack of insulation or poor insulation of air ducts
- Dirty air ducts
To learn more about how to improve the quality of your duct system, give us a call and we'll send a technician to conduct an inspection and offer recommendations.
Speak to one of our qualified cooling and heating technicians by calling (602) 767-6802.
When the heater is working properly, most homeowners don't give any thought to maintenance or repair. But once things start to go wrong, the cause could be one or more of the following issues:
- Cracked heat exchanger
- Dirty filters
- Slipped or frayed blower belt
- Faulty ignition or pilot
- Malfunctioning thermostat
- Flickering or yellow pilot light
- Worn out ball bearings
- Frequent cycling
- Clogged burner
During a service call, a Tucker Hill Air, Plumbing & Electric HVAC technician will conduct a thorough inspection to identify the exact cause and properly diagnose the problem. Before conducting repairs, the technicians will clearly outline the cost of parts and labor to ensure there are no surprises once the job is done.
Why Trust Tucker Hill Air, Plumbing & Electric
Our HVAC technicians are available 24/7/365 for emergency repairs, at no extra cost to you. When you call, we promise to send out a technician as soon as possible - regardless of how urgent the problem is.
Each Tucker Hill Air, Plumbing & Electric HVAC technician is licensed, insured, and highly qualified to service a wide range of HVAC brands. We invest in our employees so that our customers can have peace of mind knowing their home is in good hands when our technicians come by.
Each repair is priced according to the type of project, rather than hours spent on the repair, to help our customers save money. We don't charge extra for overtime or emergency repairs. For larger repairs, we offer financing to help homeowners struggling financially. We also offer many discounts, including senior and military discounts.