Home is where we spend most of our time, so it should provide maximum comfort. A broken HVAC unit needs to be handled quickly, professionally, and affordably by the best HVAC technicians in town. Tucker Hill Air, Plumbing & Electric provides 24/7 emergency HVAC services in Tempe, Arizona, and the surrounding areas.
Why Trust Tucker Hill’s HVAC Services in the Tempe
Our HVAC technicians are available 24/7/365 for emergency HVAC services in Tempe, at no additional cost to you. No matter how urgent your problem is, we promise to dispatch a technician as soon as possible.
Tucker Hill Air, Plumbing & Electric HVAC technicians are highly trained and insured to service a wide range of HVAC brands. When our technicians come to your home, our customers can be assured that their home is in good hands because we invest in our employees.
In order to save our customers money, we price our repairs based on the type of project, rather than hours spent on the repair. Overtime charges and emergency repairs are not extra. Our firm offers financing solutions to homeowners struggling financially. We also offer many discounts, including senior and military discounts.
We have licensed, bonded, and insured Tucker Hill technicians available 24/7/365 for emergency HVAC, plumbing, and electrical repairs. Tucker Hill only hires employees who meet his 100% satisfaction standards. All their technicians have been background-checked. Drug tests are conducted on every technician. Each HVAC technician receives hands-on training to keep them up-to-date on the latest developments in heating and cooling. No job is too big or too small, so give us a call!
Though sometimes an A/C unit can abruptly stop working, without warning, there are usually a few signs of an impending breakdown to look out for:
- Lukewarm air blowing from the vents
- Weak airflow
- Air conditioner is not cooling to the set temperature on the thermostat
- Signs of moisture or leaks
- Unusual sounds, such as grating, grinding and squealing
- Strange smells
- High utility costs
Temperatures in Tempe, AZ can get pretty extreme, especially during the summer. So when your home’s air conditioner breaks down in the middle of July, you’re desperate to get the unit fixed as soon as possible. The good news is, Tucker Hill Air, Plumbing & Electric technicians are on standby, ready to service your home’s A/C unit at a moment’s notice.
Home Energy Audits
Also known as a home energy assessment, a professional home energy audit will involve the following steps:
- Analyze the home’s energy bills to determine base energy consumption
- Ask the homeowner about recent problems with the home’s energy systems
- Inspect windows and doors for excess moisture
- Test smoke and carbon monoxide detectors
- Inspect lighting fixtures and recessed lights
- Check for air leaks
- Inspect the fireplace
- Inspect wall insulation
- Identify indoor air quality problems
- Look for electrical or other hazards
- Inspect the duct system and dryer venting
- Test for fuel leaks, replace the furnace filter and clean the furnace blower
- Inspect wiring for safety issues
A home energy audit will not only help identify potential problems but could also help homeowners save on their monthly energy costs. We encourage homeowners to schedule a home energy audit to see how much they could save!
A properly installed, maintained, and functioning duct system will support high-quality cooling and heating, and keep costs low.
Look out for the following signs of potential problems with ductwork:
- Poorly designed duct system
- Leaking ductwork
- Loose or poorly sealed registers and grills
- Twisted, kinked, crushed or torn insulated flexible plastic air ducts
- Lack of insulation or poor insulation of air ducts
- Dirty air ducts
To learn more about how to improve the quality of your duct system, give us a call and we’ll send a technician to conduct an inspection and offer recommendations.
Speak to one of our qualified cooling and heating technicians by calling (602) 767-6802.
When the heater is working properly, most homeowners don’t give any thought to maintenance or repair. But once things start to go wrong, the cause could be one or more of the following issues:
- Cracked heat exchanger
- Dirty filters
- Slipped or frayed blower belt
- Faulty ignition or pilot
- Malfunctioning thermostat
- Flickering or yellow pilot light
- Worn out ball bearings
- Frequent cycling
- Clogged burner
During a service call, a Tucker Hill Air, Plumbing & Electric HVAC technician will conduct a thorough inspection to identify the exact cause and properly diagnose the problem. Before conducting repairs, the technicians will clearly outline the cost of parts and labor to ensure there are no surprises once the job is done.