Why Our Plumbers Provide the Best Value in Phoenix, AZ
If you’ve got a plumbing emergency on your hands, no need to wait until a plumber is available — Tucker Hill Air, Plumbing & Electric plumbers are available 24/7/365 for emergency plumbing services repairs.
We’re also here to make non-emergency preventative maintenance and repairs for your home or business plumbing system. Just give us a call and we’ll send out a technician at a time that’s convenient for you.
Sewers & Drains
Whether your drains are blocked, cracked or broken, ignoring the problem could cause serious structural damage. Be sure to call Tucker Hill Air, Plumbing & Electric for inspection and repair if you notice the following signs of a drain problem:
- Clogged or poorly-flushing toilet
- Poor drainage in sinks
- Pools of foul-smelling water inside or outside the home
- Leaking drains
- Visible cracks in the driveway, windowsills, brickwork or other areas of the home’s foundation
Older homes and properties are more likely to have deteriorating pipes and joints, increasing the risk of drainage problems. Call Tucker Hill Air, Plumbing & Electric for drain cleaning, repair, and replacement or any other plumbing services. We’ll get your plumbing system back to normal in no time in your area.
A water heater plays a crucial role in your home’s plumbing system. Just one malfunctioning component can leave you with cold water. A few signs to look out for include:
- Water leaking from the top of the water heater
- Water leaking from the bottom
- Extremely hot or cold water
- Water takes too long to reheat
- Low hot water pressure
- Strange noises coming from the water heater
- Rusty or dirty water
- Foul (sulfur or rotten egg) smelling water
If you notice any of these signs, be sure to call Tucker Hill Air, Plumbing & Electric for inspection and repair. During the service call, our technician will diagnose the problem and provide a quote clearly outlining the costs of parts and labor.
Your home’s water quality will have a direct impact on its taste and safety, and can leave washed clothing looking dull. Here are five signs you need to replace your home’s water filtration system:
- Poor taste
- Home was built before 1986 (the year lead was banned in water supply pipes)
- Relying on well water
- Poorly-laundered clothing
- Need to constantly scrub the sink, shower or tub to get rid of soap scum
Because we rely on water so heavily in our daily lives, it’s important to make sure it’s clean and safe to use and consume. A whole house water filtration system will help protect you and your loved ones from water-related disease and contaminants.
Trouble with gas lines is a serious issue and should not be taken lightly. If you notice any of the following signs of a gas leak, call Tucker Hill Air, Plumbing & Electric for emergency services:
- Foul smell (rotten eggs or rotting cabbage)
- Hissing sound coming from a gas appliance (extremely dangerous)
- Dying house plants
- Symptoms in pets, such as lethargy, lack of appetite or vomiting
- Health symptoms, such as dizziness, breathing difficulties or flu-like symptoms, which disappear when leaving the home
Outdoor signs include:
- Visible air movement
- Bubbles in moist ground
- Dry spot inside a moist area
- Fire on the ground
Our certified technicians will take care of leak detection, repairs and new installation of equipment.
If the toilet won’t flush or you hear a gurgling sound coming from your sink, then you may have a plumbing problem on your hands. Though some issues can be resolved using DIY solutions, more serious plumbing issues need professional inspection and service.
Tucker Hill Air, Plumbing & Electric plumbers are ready to fix all kinds of plumbing issues, including:
- Low water pressure
- Leaking pipes
- Running toilet
- Clogged drains
- Slow draining tub
- Dripping faucets
- Sewer smells
Don’t wait until you’ve got a plumbing emergency on your hands — give us a call right away!
For most families, the kitchen is the center of the home. It’s where families spend the most time together and where hosts prepare meals to entertain guests and celebrate special occasions. A plumbing problem in the kitchen is not only unpleasant, it can keep you from cooking and feeding your family.
A few common kitchen problems include:
- Grease clogs
- Dripping faucet
- Malfunctioning fridge water line
- Leaking dishwasher
- Leaking plumbing pipes under the sink
Plumbing problems don’t go away on their own. If you’ve noticed any of these signs in the kitchen, call Tucker Hill Air, Plumbing & Electric for expert diagnosis and repair.
Whether you’ve got a leaking faucet, clogged toilet or contaminated water, Tucker Hill Air, Plumbing & Electric is just a phone call away. We look forward to offering you the highest quality of service at unbeatable prices!